Volunteer at Worlds!
The Country Dance World Championships runs smoothly with the help of many volunteers! You can join this team of volunteers and receive a refund toward your event pass. Even if you can’t volunteer enough hours to earn a discount or refund, we are happy for all the help we can get!
To participate as a volunteer, you must be at least 16-years-old by the first day of the event and agree to comply with the Volunteer Guidelines. Once you receive your assignment, you must be on time for each shift and be dressed appropriately for the assigned task. There are three volunteer options:
- Option 1: A refund toward a 3-Day basic event pass in exchange for a minimum 12 hours of volunteer work.
- Option 2: A refund toward a 6-Day basic event pass in exchange for a minimum 18 hours of volunteer work.
- Option 3: If you are only available for a few hours, let us know and we’ll find a place for you!
You must pay for your 3-day or 6-day pass when you register! Reimbursements will be processed back to your credit card as soon as possible after the event.
To express your interest, please e-mail our Volunteer Coordinator, Melissa Culbertson, at email@example.com. Please include the following in your email:
- Name, email address, contact phone number
- Volunteer Option 1, 2, or 3
- Any desired assignments or times you are not available
Once your information is processed you will receive an email with the Volunteer Guidelines, available volunteer positions, and a Volunteer Agreement.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are sick or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not attend the event. Registrant information will be retained should there be a need for communication as a part of contact tracing. In the case of confirmed exposure, you should be prepared to quarantine for the time period determined by your local health authorities. See https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html for more information.