West Coast Swing
This year’s West Coast Swing program is amazing as always! Join us for some great dancing featuring some of the best swing personalities in the country.
This year’s highlights include:
- Awesome West Coast Swing professionals (see below)
- Workshops for all skill levels
- 3 Special intensive workshops Robert Royston, Gary McIntyre & Susan Kirklin, Robert Royston & John Lindo
- Dancing until dawn in multiple social dance ballroom – especially the Blues Cafe!
- WSDC Jack and Jill competition (yes, the points count!)
- Event pass options to suit any interest–attend for the week, just on the weekend, any single day, or any single night
- Incredible Friday and Saturday night shows, including our Showtime Division featuring many of our Swing professionals in open competition
- ProAm Swing and Hustle on Sunday January 9th, 2022
- Beautiful facilities and group room rates at the Rosen Centre
- Hanging out with dancers from all over the world
Our confirmed swing staff includes Gary McIntyre & Susan Kirklin, Laureen Baldovi, Robert Royston, John Lindo, PJ Turner, Glenn Ball, Rob Glover, DJ Carpo Robles, and Chief Judge Dawn Garrish.
Gary McIntyre & Susan Kirklin
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are sick or have recently been exposed to someone who is sick, please do not attend the event. Registrant information will be retained should there be a need for communication as a part of contact tracing. In the case of confirmed exposure, you should be prepared to quarantine for the time period determined by your local health authorities. See https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html for more information.